When your ready to take a true step above the guys in the other lane, the choice is simple – the new Massive RaceSpec series Lower Control Arms! Replaced are all flexible components for the best in accurate torque transfer!
- Monster 1.5” .120” wall Alloy steel tig welded body will handle ANY power level. Premium powder coated for good looks and long life.
- Billet BIG O.D. Custom machined rod end step bushings – Not off the shelf tiny pieces! Dare to compare! HD construction made just for this purpose where rotary motion is most critical but torque loads are great. Wont let your factory stamped steel brackets twist or bend. BIG HP cars will tear lesser pieces to shreds.
- Aurora 3/4in VCAM 21150 lb Load capacity PTFE Composite race spherical rod ends – super strength yet metallic contact isolated – NO NOISE! LONG LIFE! NO LUBRICATION NECESSARY! Years of exhausting research at the race track and on the street have led us to these “cost-no-object” ends!!!
- Fully adjustable ON CAR for limitless fine tuning.
- Quality made IN HOUSE right here in the USA!!!
2002-2009 Saab 9-7x